Things to know
- High and low season prices
- Minimum stay: 3 nights (on request also 2 nights possible). In the peak season ( 21.12.2018-06.01.2019, 01.02.2019-17.03.2019, 29.06.2019-25.08.2019, 20.12.2019-05.01.2020 ) only weekly bookings (7 nights) are possible.
- High season = (Christmas/New Year, February/March, July/August).
- Deposit: A deposit of 30% is due 10 days prior to arrival. (Our account information will be sent with the booking confirmation). The remaining amount can be settled in cash, by credit card (VISA, Mastercard), by debit card or by bank transfer before/after departure.
- Pets: Your four-legged friends are welcome. Costs – € 15.- per pet/night. If you stay 7 nights or longer: € 10 per pet/night. If you bring 2 pets: 10 € per pet/night.
> more information
- Arrival and departure: Check-in is possible after 3:00 pm. One day before your arrival you will receive via SMS a code to enter the apartment. Therefor please let us know your mobile-phone-number. Check-out is at 10:00 am please.
- Payment: We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and EC-Cards/Maestro.
We are closed: 31.10.-12.12.2019
In the case, you can not fulfill your holiday and you cancel with enough notice and we are able to rebook your apartment – there will be no cancellation fee. If you do not allow us enough time the following cancellation fees apply: 1 month before arrival 40 % of the total price, up to 1 week before arrival 70 % of the total price, and in the week before arrival 90 %. Cancellation on arrival day – total amount must be paid.
There is no right of withdrawal according to § 18 Abs. 1 Z. 10 FAGG. For further details, in reference to bookings and reservations you can refer to the Austrian Hotel terms and conditions as arranged on 15.11.2006.
A cancellation insurance can protect you from cancellation fees.